Terms and Conditions
1. APPLICATION OF TERMS OF SALE: Paul & Christine Murray. Trading as Skinglow (Supplier) and the Buyer agree that all supply of Goods made by the Supplier to the Buyer will be made upon the condition that the following terms of sale apply to the exclusion of all other conditions and warranties in respect of all contracts of sale made between the Supplier and the Buyer. By placing orders for our products the purchaser acknowledges acceptance of our trading terms. The buyer may not advertise, market or sell any of the supplier’s goods without written consent of the Supplier.
2. PRICES: All Prices listed are GST Inclusive and are subject to variation without notice. Invoice showing GST content will be supplied with order.
3. PAYMENT: Payment must be made at time of purchase or by prior arrangement with the supplier.
4. FREIGHT AND INSURANCE: (1) The Supplier will arrange for the Goods to be delivered by Australia Express Post or any other delivery service that Supplier deems suitable along with a completed invoice. The buyer will pay for all delivery costs. The Supplier will cover the Insurance and will replace any lost or damaged goods, providing Buyer enters correct address details when placing a order.
5. DELAYS IN DELIVERY: The Supplier is not liable for any failure to provide or delay in supply of any Goods. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Supplier does not accept responsibility for delays arising from strikes, accidents or other contingencies beyond the control of the Supplier.
6. CLAIMS, RETURNS OR CANCELLATION OF ORDERS: (1) The Buyer must make claims for short supply, loss or damage by telephone within 24 hours from the date of delivery of the Goods by the Supplier to the Buyer.(2) Under the terms of the Metrin Guarantee returned Product must be returned with the original Invoice. Returning shipping costs to be paid for by the Buyer. Refunds will be for the full purchase price less shipping costs.
Skinglow may modify these terms and conditions at any time in its sole discretion and inform the members of changes via email or the website. Skinglow is not responsible for any direct or indirect, consequences or problems in regard to the loyalty program.
Skinglow reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the loyalty program for any reason at any time. In the event that Skinglow decides to terminate the loyalty program, all customers will be informed by email or the website.
In the event of termination and/or suspension of the loyalty program, Skinglow will not be held liable for any unused points and members will not be entitled to any compensation in the event of modification or termination of the loyalty program. Discounts from Skinglow Rewards are applied to the product total only and cannot be applied to taxes or shipping. Skinglow Rewards points have no cash value. Neither the points nor the rewards may be transferred or exchanged for cash under any circumstances.
In case of misuse or non-compliance of the loyalty program, such as fraud or theft, Skinglow reserves the right to suspend or permanently disable the account of the offending party. In such a case the person will not be entitled to any compensation
If you have any questions regarding our terms and conditions please